- It is suggested to complete as many fields as possible, when you store an Item at picture upload or edit it, for the better experience of the filters while you create a new clothing combination.
Trouble uploading pictures
If you are trying to upload images in Dresstool and find this feature behaving oddly or simply not working, then try the following suggestions:
- Try using a different browser. The latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Windows Internet Explorer will usually give the best results. If you're already using one of those, give the others a try.
- Turn off your popup blocker. Sometimes popup blockers will prevent the image upload window from appearing. You can also add Dresstool.com as an approved site in your popup blocker settings, so you don't have to disable it entirely.
- Disable any plugins you have installed on your browser. Plugins can occasionally cause incompatibilities with some web applications so it's good to test this and see if it has any effect.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Always recommended, in case the problem has already been resolved but you're still getting old data from your browser.
- Make sure you click the Add files button. The upload process isn't actually complete until you click Add files on the final screen. Just closing the window will prevent the image from appearing in your browser.